Got Questions? We might have the answer for you
What is third-party liability insurance?
- This type of insurance covers any injuries or damage you cause to someone else or their property while you drive your automobile. It also covers legal costs if you’re taken to court over the incident.
- In Mexico, this coverage is required and failure to prove that you can cover damage to third parties can create a significant legal issue that could land you in jail. Avocado policies all include legal defense to protect you from this risk.
What does uninsured motorist insurance cover?
- This covers you and your passengers if you’re driving and are injured by another driver who doesn’t have insurance. You’re also covered if an uninsured driver damages your vehicle. Unfortunately there are some vehicles that don’t carry required liability insurance in Mexico, so this coverage makes sure you are always covered.
What is the difference between comprehensive and collision policies?
- Despite being grouped together while discussing auto insurance, comprehensive and collision are two separate coverages. Comprehensive policies cover everything that is outside of the driver’s control – theft or vandalization of the vehicle, damage by fire or other natural acts or disasters, and, if applicable, glass damage caused by debris or other items included on this list. Collision covers damage to your vehicle if you get into an accident with either another automobile or an object.
- Comprehensive and collision are the best possible protection you can get for your vehicle, and they are both highly recommended items when you’re purchasing Mexican auto insurance. Avocado policies provide the broadest comprehensive and collision coverage that is available in Mexico!
Why do I need medical payment coverage if I already have health insurance?
- If you or your passengers are injured in a covered incident, Avocado policies provide coverage for medical expenses associated with the event. This coverage is provided on all Avocado auto policies (except for motorcycles and ATVs) and the limit can be increased by increasing your liability limit.
- Unlike typical health insurance, there is no deductible you need to meet before financial assistance is provided.
If I purchase Mexican Auto Insurance from Avocado,can I expect roadside assistance and financial assistance for trip interruptions?
- Avocado Mexican auto insurance policies provide roadside assistance for anything from a highway breakdown to accidentally locking yourself out of your car to towing your vehicle to a nearby auto shop. If you have a covered claim for an accident or theft, you may be entitled to compensation for your lodging, rental car or even a one-way flight ticket home depending on your coverage.
Buy the best Mexican auto insurance at great rates!
See what our clients think about us
Avocado saved my trip!
I broke my arm in an auto accident while driving in Mexico. Avocado insurance was able to help me get medical attention, back to the states, and get my car repairs sorted out!
Kit N. Los Angeles
It’s nice to feel like someone’s got my back!
I travel regularly to Mexico for my business. Going back and forth so much, I needed to be protected. I feel much better about being my trips being covered with Avocado.
Adam D. San Diego
Get a Quote in 3 seconds or less
We give you the quote before you give us your email, phone number, or anything
else. We’re that confident in our ability to serve you!